SYN Flood in C#

naezl Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 1 octobre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 3 octobre 2007 - 3 oct. 2007 à 14:30
The_Guardian Messages postés 317 Date d'inscription vendredi 25 mai 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 19 octobre 2007 - 4 oct. 2007 à 12:27
Hello everyone,

(moi francè est non bien)

I have to do a "Code Project" about "SYN Flooding" in C# (it's a term work)

So i have heard about Raw sockets and TCP + IP Headers which I have to fake, that a "SYN Flood" can work.

Now, can someone help me? Or better can someone post the code for a "SYN Flood" in C#  ?? (on for synflooding in C i have allredy found in on this page, but i can't use this for C#)

Thank you, have a nice day

(PS: I had france in school, but I haven't had it talk so much, so I fogett much of the syntax :P )

3 réponses

The_Guardian Messages postés 317 Date d'inscription vendredi 25 mai 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 19 octobre 2007 1
3 oct. 2007 à 14:53
HI!

It 's the first time I hear about a term project on a SYN flood. Your teacher teaches you how to hack? That seems a bit strange. ( lol ) Well, anyway, if you want to learn (that's why you have your lectures, right), I don't see the point in me giving you the code you want.
If you have the code in C that should be already enough.
Good work :p
=

Une autruche ne se cuit pas aux petits lardons
naezl Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription lundi 1 octobre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 3 octobre 2007
3 oct. 2007 à 15:28
Oh, my teacher is strange, but anyway next chapter is "Defending a System" :P

No, the source here from C is quite difficult and it is coded for Linux (linux headers)... My biggest problem is, that i have no idea how to code the IP Header and add the TCP Header. Second big problem is the "binding" or "sending" the packet by the Raw socket....

Anyway we have get a project from the teacher, without any examples (only a four page long Power Point Presentation, which is better explained on wikipedia ^^) and we have to code & comment that...(hrhrhr)... and "Google is you Friend" is a big lie, censored crap anywere and you find nothing about themes link this (especialy for C# (young language)).

Greets
and hope for response & help
The_Guardian Messages postés 317 Date d'inscription vendredi 25 mai 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 19 octobre 2007 1
4 oct. 2007 à 12:27
So, it is too hard for you to translate the code from C to C#, or from Linux to Windows? Maybe you are not ready to program a SYN flood, or to program in C#.

=

Une autruche ne se cuit pas aux petits lardons
Rejoignez-nous