Mirc for java based chat code

faktor27 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription vendredi 15 octobre 2004 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 31 octobre 2004 - 28 oct. 2004 à 21:24
faktor27 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription vendredi 15 octobre 2004 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 31 octobre 2004 - 31 oct. 2004 à 01:00
Salut from Turquie,

i need some help . the problem is that:

i turkish chat server which called "irc.mynet.com" closed itself
nearly all mirc user except their own internet pack users and other people have to use www.mynet.com > sohbet (chat) section . so , i trying to find a mirc snippet or code accessing that
site's chat server in mirc . I dont know is it possible or not. could anyone help me ?
Web site adress is that : www.mynet.com and chat section is
http://sohbet.mynet.com

JonTurk

4 réponses

tidds Messages postés 246 Date d'inscription samedi 1 novembre 2003 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 9 janvier 2006
28 oct. 2004 à 22:24
Sorry I didn't understood your question...
Can you explain it with other words ?
cs_KiNdErMaXi Messages postés 1052 Date d'inscription samedi 10 juillet 2004 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 30 novembre 2009 2
28 oct. 2004 à 22:25
sorry i don't understand english :/
KiNdEr_MaXi
cs_PaDa Messages postés 1804 Date d'inscription mardi 15 juillet 2003 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 22 septembre 2009 5
29 oct. 2004 à 09:32
I don't have any idea of the things applet does at the connection that mirc does not , maybe it's something specific to your server and the applet it uses , if you really want to know that you must download some specific software which could see everything the applet does and transmit to the server , but i'm not very optimistical about it (don't really know the problem but...)
then if you manage to find every output of the java client you can try to simulate it with your mirc ...
good luck
PaDa
faktor27 Messages postés 2 Date d'inscription vendredi 15 octobre 2004 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 31 octobre 2004
31 oct. 2004 à 01:00
Salut again ,

I need help for this site " www.mynet.com" . We want to join there using mirc . But we can't. This is the biggest turkish chat server . they are nearly prohibited all mirc users except their own internet services buyers . so they force everybody to buy their internet services packs. without an "mynet" ip joining there with mirc seems to be impossible. Is there any snippet or code or addon which simulate java codes ?

www.Mynet.com web site's chat applet is here :

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>sohbet - mynett - irc</TITLE>
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-9">
</HEAD>

</center>

</HTML>

Merci for all helpers

JonTurk
Rejoignez-nous