Heeelppp!! urgent!

Ali - 1 août 2001 à 05:14
 Ali - 2 août 2001 à 04:47
Hi... i dont really know nothing about Visual Basic.. At school a year ago.. i saw that program ... but just few things and the basic stuff.. the deal now.. is that my physic teacher gave me a homework on vb... i have to do the "resolution of a mixed electric circuit".. for next august 8 2001. Im in trouble! i dont know what to do...
I'm really lost! i found this page... i know few french... but i dont know how to search what i want.... so, if someone could help me i will apreciate very very muchhhhh!!! Thanks! Aurevoir!

3 réponses

Hi,
My advice: Get a good book on VB. Your teacher can surely recommended one for you.
I advice you :

1) to try to modelize what you would like to do and the formulas to do it

2) when you have a first scheme, just try to work with VBA. There is a good help with the Excel and I think it can be possible to learn through it.

3) when you have a problem, just write to the list. it's almost always possible to find someone to help you

See you,

J-F
Hi!! ok well.... first thanx for the two people who have answer me... i apreciate very much! ok well i have a visual basic book "Learning Visual Basci in 24hrs" uhm i've read it but i dont know if the trouble is me (im sure that is me)... or what... ok other guy who have to do also this homework give me some codes... i have try to put on the forms... but i only coul do this :
Text1.SetFocus
Text1 = 1/val(text2) + 1/val(text3)
text1 = 1/val(text1)
ok this is one less thing to worry about... but
I have to do the same .. (i think) but without the 1/
something like:
Text1.SetFocus
Text1 = Text2 + Text3

but i dont know why..... when i first write
Text1. -> the submenu (or i dont know whats the name of it) doesnt apear SetFocus... it only apears ... Count,LBound .. and 2 other options that i dont remember right now.
Why is this happening?? Or what I have to do...

Ok also i have to do.. put one code.. that makes a link to another form.. yeah for example...
If i write something in the form 7 on the textbox12
it apears exactly the same on form 12 on the textbox2
how can i do that??

Ok, i think is all by now....... thanx !! :)
Rejoignez-nous