METEODYN

rasimangunsong Messages postés 3 Date d'inscription vendredi 20 février 2004 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 1 août 2004 - 1 août 2004 à 14:28
cs_Wett Messages postés 104 Date d'inscription dimanche 2 mars 2003 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 12 juin 2005 - 2 août 2004 à 05:14
Cette discussion concerne un article du site. Pour la consulter dans son contexte d'origine, cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous.

https://codes-sources.commentcamarche.net/source/25045-meteodyn

cs_Wett Messages postés 104 Date d'inscription dimanche 2 mars 2003 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 12 juin 2005
2 août 2004 à 05:14
This kind of question must be posted in the forum... Here you should only post comments about the source...
rasimangunsong Messages postés 3 Date d'inscription vendredi 20 février 2004 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 1 août 2004
1 août 2004 à 14:28
Hello C++ experts,

I apologize to post my question in english
due to my poor french.

I appreciate any help regarding to my problem:

VB has string data type that we can declare as a dynamic array, for example:

nw as integer
bart() As String
ReDim bart(nw) As String

bart is an array of string that has nw-1 elements.

Now, I have a problem when trying to apply the same concept using C++.
How can I declare a dynamic array of string data type in C++ that has a same behavior in VB?
I know that C++ allows us to create an array of pointer to char, but still I cannot figure out the simplest way to use this array of pointer so I can have a simple dynamic array of char.

Please send your comment/answer to:
rasimangunsong3@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Roly
Rejoignez-nous